Buying a Home With the Property Brokerage Team
Finding the right home is a big deal. Partnering with an AGENCY you can trust to guide you safely through buying a home is more important than ever.
The process of buying a home is different during COVID— but that’s not necessarily bad news. In many ways, re-envisioning buying and selling a home has accelerated much-needed change in an old-school industry.
The Property Brokerage team has always been digital-first and we jumped on the opportunity to redesign our client experience. Our updated approach to helping Hervey Bay and Maryborough home Buyers is consistent with the Property Brokerage values our clients expect and reflects the new safety protocols and requirements needed today. We still:
- Embrace fresh ideas and bold thinking
- Are real and transparent
- Work hard and hustle
- Are responsive and available
- Obsess about the details
- Do the right thing for the long term, putting people over profits.
But these days, we also prioritize:
- Virtual & Digital Before ‘In-Person’
- Safety First
Picking the Best Real Estate Team When Buying a Home
Buying a home is likely to be the largest investment you will ever make— but rest assured Property Brokerage team is here to help. Your team includes:
- A fantastic Hervey Bay real estate agent who works just for your benefit including helping you to find the perfect property to tough negotiations and more. To learn more about how a real estate agent represents a buyer, click here.
- A bank, finance company, or mortgage broker to help you understand your financing options.
- A real estate lawyer to assist with the legal elements of buying a home. This blog post explains about how real estate lawyers can assist buyers.
Be sure to also obtain referrals from friends and family regarding real estate industry professionals. Take time to do adequate research and conduct a few interviews.
A list of 10 Questions to Ask When Hiring a real estate agent may be found here.
Why Buy a Home with Property Brokerage?
1. Harness the Strength Genuine Team Work
Our Buyers are not only paired with the Property Brokerage agent who is best qualified to assist them, but they also gain access to the entire team’s experience. In the new normal, more neighbourhood and building expertise, multiple skillsets, styles, and flexible timetables have all become more important.
2. Experts In Negotiation & Closures
Nobody wants to overpay for a property or lose a bidding war without even realising it, and Property Brokerage buyers benefit from our experience assisting hundreds of buyers just like you. To help you receive the property you want at the price you desire, we deploy innovative negotiating and offer tactics. Every Property Brokerage agent is a Certified Negotiation Expert, and we’re not hesitant to use our expertise.
3. Our Meticulous Attention to Detail
Above all, it is our responsibility to safeguard the interests of our Buyers. We work around the clock ensuring that:
- Before making an offer, you conduct significant due diligence.
- Perfection in paperwork
- Referrals to legal expertise for particularly tricky cases.
- Assuring that you are always kept aware of what is going on.
4. Absolutely No BS
Only honesty and transparency. We want to ensure that our buyers purchase the right home. We know what’s going on in the Hervey Bay real estate market as top Hervey Bay agents, and we’re not afraid to tell it like it is answering the tough questions. Is now a good time to invest? What’s the next trendy spot in town? Is it a wise decision?
5. Finding the Ideal Property is Only the Beginning
You’ll benefit from our ties with some of Hervey Bay’s greatest home service providers from the very beginning of your search until long after you’ve moved into your new home. Our bankers, mortgage brokers, house inspectors, lawyers, movers, painters, handymen, and other home service experts aren’t just the best in the business; they’ve also been screened for coronavirus safety measures and picked for their commitment to serving clients virtually whenever possible.
We’ll be there to assist you every step of the way.