BILSBOROUGH RD, PACIFIC HAVEN, QLD, 4659
40+ Rural Acres on the Burrum River
Sold - PACIFIC HAVEN QLD
Positioned close to the township of Howard, this massive partially cleared / lightly treed 40+ acre vacant parcel of land is well worth investigating.
• 16.26-hectares / 40.17 acres
• 211.1m frontage & rear depth of 235.6m
• 790.3m right depth & 747m left depth
• Burrum River frontage at rear of block
• Large shed situated on expansive grassed area
• Fully fenced with all-weather gravel driveway access
• 8 minutes to Bruce Highway
• Hervey Bay & Maryborough just 20 – 30 minutes by car
Whether you are seeking a permanent rural lifestyle or a home base while travelling around Australia; this is a fantastic opportunity to secure and build your very own acreage dream home that is just 6 minutes to the regional township of Howard.
Certain that you’ll be hard pressed finding better value for money or location— it’s advisable that you book a private inspection today. Call Sean for more information.
- Land is 16.26 hectare