151, Burrum St, Burrum Heads, Hervey Bay, QLD, 4659
Seaside Executive Entertainer
House Sold - Burrum Heads QLD
Exuding a comfortable Australian beach vibe; this stunning modern colonial two-story home is situated on an 800m2 flat allotment directly across from parkland and the beach. Endless possibilities on offer— enjoy relaxed lazy days, alfresco dining and G&Ts evenings on the front deck. To the rear of the property, a sprawling ghost-gum takes centre-stage framed by an adjoining nature corridor creating a tranquil country landscape.
BEACHFRONT TRANQUILITY & PLENTY OF SPACE
The beachfront location, size, layout aspect of this modern home effortlessly cater to so many lifestyle options— multi-generational families, parents with teenagers, home-based business, Air B&B, etc.
Boasting a contemporary coastal feel; the upstairs combined living/dining area draws in the stunning ocean views and park greenery via expansive windows and glass sliding doors that open freely onto a vast outdoor undercover patio creating an inviting transition between indoors and out. Cooking is a breeze in the spacious, superbly appointed kitchen with an abundance of storage, bench space, high-end appliances and large servery that is perfect for alfresco entertaining.
An abundance of space, openness and an eclectic mix of colonial, plantation and contemporary styling sets a fresh relaxed mood comprising a calm oasis of crisp white walls, glossy timber floors and blinds throughout. The home is designed for entertaining and enjoying the relaxed Burrum Heads beach lifestyle and gorgeous climate all year round.
So Many Spectacular Features – Coastal Lifestyle & More
• Huge front balcony with beach and park outlook
• Upstairs open living & dining room with spectacular views
• Chef’s U-shaped kitchen with electric hot plates, wall oven, range hood, dishwasher, pantry, servery
• Huge internal laundry with lots of storage & rear garden access
• Lovely timber and tiled floors, ceiling fans throughout
• Spacious tiled second living room downstairs with kitchenette plumbing
• Five huge bedrooms- 4 upstairs including a master bedroom with ensuite & additional master bedroom downstairs also with ensuite
• 2 additional family bathrooms (3 toilets in total)
• Large double lock up garage with an adjacent carport-undercover area, solar power, landscaped 800m2 block
BURRUM HEADS LOCAL SHOPS & SERVICE AMENITIES
Burrum Heads is a small residential seaside township located about 30 minutes’ drive from Hervey Bay CBD. The town has a local community hall, hotel, golf club, supermarket, petrol station, medical centre and take away stores.
Do take a closer look at the property via the Interactive Open Home Tour and call Sean today to arrange a private inspection.
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Rooms
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 800 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Ensuite
- 3 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Floor Boards
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Dual Living